StarterSuccess Business Plan Builder
Build a Business Plan for Your Small Business!
StarterSuccess BizPlan Builder is a comprehensive, web-based, “do it yourself” tool that you can use to build your own professional business plan in just a matter of hours. The BizPlan Builder’s wizard-style interface walks you step-by-step through the plan creation process and allows you to produce a detailed plan that has the polish and precision of one produced by a seasoned professional.
With the BizPlan Builder, you can either start from scratch or, if writer’s block has been a problem in the past, use one of the included templates to get you started. As you’re building the plan, you can view tips and access examples that will guide you through the writing process at each stage of your plan’s development. Built-in tools help you to compile and generate comprehensive financial statements along with dynamic charts and graphs that will give your business plan that final stroke of professionalism.
- Wizard style interface and an extensive library of template language guides you through the plan creation process step-by-step
- Add financial information to generate complete financial projections including balance sheets and income and cash-flow statements.
- Generate charts and graphs that are seamlessly imported into the plan narrative — no spreadsheets required!
- Publish your plan securely online and invite your lawyer, accountant or other key advisors to review and provide commentary, section-by-section.
What Else Can StarterSucess Offer?
The Business Plan Builder is part of the StarterSuccess suite of applications that have been specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses. This suite of applications includes:
- StarterSuccess Website Builder – Makes it easy to build a website and add e-commerce
- StarterCRM – Web-based tools to help you manage your customer information, create sales documents and marketing campaigns and manage customer service.
- StarterHR – Applications that help small businesses manage their employee data, create HR materials (such as job descriptions, job advertisements and employee handbooks) and conduct performance and disciplinary reviews.
You can learn more about all of these applications by visiting the StarterSuccess site at www.startersuccess.com