Streamline Your HR Department – Manage All Critical Employee Data in One Secure Location
The employee data manager offers small businesses an easy and convenient way to manage and organize important employee and company human resources data. Now you can trade-in those oversize file cabinets for a sleek, desktop application that not frees up office space and lets you manage your entire staff from the comfort of your office chair.
- Manage and store all human resources data in a single, secure location.
- Control costs by facilitating collaboration between managers
- Reduce the need to hire additional HR staff
- Save time by simplifying HR processes
- Improve security by restricting access to specific data
Employee Review Applet
Complete employee reviews in under 15 minutes! Conducting regularly scheduled and thorough assessments is a critical step to improving employee performance. The Employee Review applet is designed to simplify and guide the employee review process so you can provide them with comprehensive feedback.
- Use the simple scoring system to ensure consistent assessment across all of your employees
- Start from scratch or use the extensive library of template text to write an assessment
- Control the confidentiality of the assessment process by granting supervisors with limited read access to just the employees under their direction
- Utilize the built-in disciplinary review template to provide feedback and create a record of an employee's behavior that adversely impacts your business.
- Seamlessly integrates with the Employee Data Manager so you can keep a complete record and history of individual employee and company-wide performance reviews.
Complete Business Solution Availability
Our small business pledge
A subscription to StarterSuccess is more than a subscription to an online software solution for you business.
It’s the first handshake in a long lasting business relationship.
StarterSuccess employs professionals in business development, marketing, HR, finance and social media to assist
you and your business in building success.
Pick up the phone, write a letter or send an email; our experts are here to answer your questions, not only about
the products we provide, but also common business questions that you
might have – StarterSuccess. Here to help you succeed.